Monday, January 11, 2010

Sick Day

Is it winter? Is it not January? Where is all the snow in such a hurry to get to, that it's disappearing from Tahoe so fast? I certainly hope someone out there is getting some to make up for what we're not.
All this hot and cold business is making everyone sick, including my whole household, and now me.
So I'm staying home today, watching SNATCH and any other thing that seems more fun than a barrel of rats, and trying not to eat myself into a coma.
The Shred Dudelander night camps at Boreal are taking shape, so I'm going to spend any spare time I get today working on marketing them and hopefully drumming up a few rich, shred-obsessed punters that will actually commit to paying the meager price of admission and showing up.
See you all on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment